The Highland HouseA Luxury Vacation Rental in Point Reyes National Seashore
Sleep With Nature
3 Bedrooms – 3 Bathrooms – Sleeps 6
Perched for play, this home is comfortable, luxurious, and spacious with spellbinding panoramic views of Tomales Bay from every room.
Centrally located, the home is surrounded by the Point Reyes National Seashore where you can spend your time kayaking, bird watching, and hiking. Walk into town for oysters and wine. Or, curl up on the sofa with a book and take in the sweeping bay, agricultural and parkland views.
Located on a sunny hill just above the historic town of Inverness you’ll find luxurious bed-bath accommodations, a fully equipped gourmet kitchen and a strong indoor-outdoor connection to the surrounding natural landscape.
One hour north of San Francisco, comfort, relaxation and inspiration awaits you.
- Panoramic views of Tomales bay from every room
- Private bedroom and bathroom on each level
- Two master bedrooms, each with its own bathroom, balcony and bay views
- Coyuchi organic cotton linens
- Well-equipped kitchen with Thermador range, two ovens, and dishwasher
- Intimate and spacious dining areas
- Soaking tub with bay view
- WiFi, a Sonos sounds system, and an entertainment room with a large screen and Direct TV (with sport channels)
- Comfortable pillowed sofa for lounging
- Floor to ceiling picture windows throughout home creating an indoor-outdoor living experience
- Spectacular water views!
- Three private balconies
- Completely private, located on 1.3 acres, yet within walk distance to downtown Inverness
- Intimate garden with stunning bay views
- Trails to nature preserve and park from home
- Town of Inverness, restaurants, beaches and trails just minutes away
- Centrally located and surrounded by the national park
Cozy and private, this home is perfect for couples looking for a romantic getaway, as well as for families and friends looking for a spacious, comfortable, and well-equipped home.